Thursday 1 October 2009

Pinch and a punch..

..first of the month!
I'm sitting here in front of my computer listening to Sonata Arctica's latest album, when I should be reading history.. That's... not good.
I feel really bad for many things right now.. ((But okay, I have some good "news", too..))
I really feel like I was mean to one of my friends today... I didn't mean to, it was just as a joke, but when one of my other friends said i should stop I really felt bad.. I should have apologized. Argh, I'm stupid. Now when I think of it I should be much nicer to everyone. I take them for granted, and that's idiotic. I don't know whether they will get tired of me. Or leave.

The good news are... I got 3/3 points in an history essay we wrote ages ago! :) I thought I might get 2 or less in it, but it went that well!

The Truth is Out There
- Sonata Arctica

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment