Monday 12 October 2009

Hallou!

I'm in school right now, I just had my Finnish-test. It didn't go THAt well, but I SHOULD get through the course anyway..
My drug today, again, is The Heart Asks Pleasure First. It's awesome ^^
I'd REALLY like to see the Black Silk-musical or dance or what it was, I'm not really sure.. But all the people (two XD) who have seen it have said it was amazing, so I'd REALLY like to go to Malmö. One slight problem.. It's frigging 400km from here! (Or more? or less? I don't know :S)
Today I have singing lesson! :D I love it, but it's really hard sometimes. Uh. All the two times I've had it :) I wanted to sing Th Swan Song by Within Temptation, since I already have Eva-Nightwish.. And Sonata Arctica's songs are a little bit too low for me :< Pöh.
Anyway, I don't have any good pictures here, so I just leave it for now.

//Leithinan

1 comment:

  1. Jag vill också ta sånglektioner O.O Har nästan gett upp sången den senaste tiden, har blivit för mycket annat. Det är en dansförestälning i tre delar, sista delen Black Water eller Dark Silk eller vad den nu heter är den som är till Nihtwishmusik omskriven till symfoniorkester. Om du nu mot förmodan skulle åka till malmö kan du ju alltid bo hos mig :D

    ReplyDelete