Tuesday 20 October 2009

Black Silk + Dance

I just saw the trailer, or something, for Black Silk, and WOW! They danced so wonderfully! It was so beautiful to watch! I wish I could dance like that! But I have, unfortunately, only danced four years, so I'm not quite there yet :P AND I've had the chance to dance to Nightwish' music! :D Dark Chest of Wonders spring 2008! Alongside with the "?"-dance :D Last year we danced (or actually this, but last spring, then) to Jenni Vartiainen and some Hip-Hop, I think we just called it "hoppi" :P
The year before that it was Tomb Raider-music ^^' And before that Jennifer Lopez' "Play". And this year it's "Krazy" by someone (I don't know :P) and "Maniac" by Michael Sembello from Flashdance!! :D
I know, these doesn't sound like so great when you just listen to them, but when Nikke (danceteacher, she's awesome! And crazy! :D) make a dance to them it's wonderful! You just float along with it, and start loving some of them (if you haven't already loved them :P)!

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment