Thursday 22 October 2009

Trees are dropping their leaves.

You really notice how it's autumn now, the trees are all yellow (though some still red or orange) now. It's getting cold and everything.
Yesterday we had bandpractise, where we decided on a name and which song we should play, since we AGAIN changed it.. Oh well. It's better this way, I think.
Anyway, we decided to play The Kinslayer by Nightwish (okay, haha, I'm going to sing it O.o'). I really didn't have anything to say about it.. I Like Kinslayer, I mean it's not one of my favourite's, and I mightn't have chosen it, but otherwise, fine. I liked Unchain the Rain by Altaria, too, but it has a male leadsinger, so it probably wouldn't sound so good if I sung that.. *sigh*
But I'm going to look for the.. uh.. notes for it, and probably some others.
//Leithinan

1 comment: