Sunday 11 October 2009

The Heart asks pleasure first

I fell in love... with a song. I've many times loved a song, but this is way more. It's so beautiful, and (if the lyrics we're about right) it has wonderful lyrics. So beautiful, perfect for the music. I really wish Nightwish would've released it. It makes us fans (at least me) heartbroken not to hear it.. Except on the concert. When I realized it was The Heart Asks Pleasure First I was shocked at first, but then I just started to love it at once. Yes, I know "Why haven't you posted this earlier, then?". I didn't realize just HOW awesome it was on the concert. But now. It's something you could listen to when you die. It's peaceful. And if we only could hear a proper version of it with Anette Olzon's voice and Tuomas Holopainen's lyrics.
(Yes, I DO know Tuomas hasn't written the music)
They are awesome, so wonderful with beautiful voices in different ways. Anette's voice when she's singing and Tuomas' voice through his lyrics and music. It must be the most wonderful combination. Together with Emppu Vuorinen, Marco Hietala and Jukka Nevalainen they are together unbeatable.

The Heart Asks Pleasure First makes me nostalgic... and sad, somehow.

Thank you. With all my heart, thank you!
//Leithinan

2 comments:

  1. Åter igen tjurar jag så över att jag inte fick åkta dit för mina föräldrar >__<

    ReplyDelete