Sunday 11 October 2009

Hurray!

Nu skriver vi på svenska till ära av mina första kommentarer XD
Tacktack, ni är så söta ^^ Eller alltså :P

Sorry to all who doesn't understand Swedish and who are(n't) reading my blog :P

Okay. So I was to a meeting with my football/soccer team+the-one-year-younger team talking about the future for our teams.. I don't want anything to change.. I like us the way we are, except that we could get some of the people who used to play back.. Then we would be like a team again, now we have like 14-15 people in the team, and we need 11 of them on the field every game. We almost don't get enough people to every game. ._. Schnuft.

Hm
//Leithinan

1 comment:

  1. aww :/ Jag spelade fotboll innan men slutade pga av min elaka tränare. Jag vet ungefär hur det känns. Dessutom har jag skrivt en resencion av Black Silk på min blogg om du är intresserad av att läsa :)

    ReplyDelete