Tuesday 13 October 2009

Look!

I don't know about the title, I just didn't want to put "Hm." again, it's pretty boring :<
When I read Anette Olzon's blog I somehow felt so mean and boring :/ Nothing exciting in my life at all, and it feels kind of sad..
Okay, I have my band, which isn't my band, but Aleksi's and Fille's, but I'm in it anyway.. And I should think of some music to write, but nothing comes up in my mind but boring or already-invented stuff :( It feels pretty much like hell. Sorry.

But the football/soccer training went well, I got exhausted, since I hven't played in like a week and a half, but I liked it.. It was much better than we have had in about half a year. Okay, we had Sampo, who isn't our coach, but he's sometimes our "extra-coach" when none of our other coaches can come.. He's funny, I can't understand why he's a coach, he should be a stand-up comedian!! :D

//Leithinan ^^'

2 comments:

  1. Antar att tråkigheten är en tonårings vardag :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nånting sånt.. Men det känns inte bra..

    ReplyDelete