Monday 28 September 2009

Singing lesson

I had a singing lesson again today, and it was awesome again! :D The teacher is so amazing and she knows exactly what she (and I too!) is doing and she explains well! (Okay, some of the things goes right in to one ear and out of the other. :P But she said that's okay, so I'm fine ;)
Tomorrow I have UF (Ung Företagsamhet, Nuori Yrittäjäisyys) again, I had it last week, too, and this time we should think of a name for our "company" :) I'd really like to come up with something nice, that's beautiful and still smashing! Or something... ;o
I have about 20 beautiful names, which I came up with about 5 :P One of my friends came up with most of them, so I don't think I should use them, since they're actually his... :S
Hmm.. I had a really nice name, something like Explore or experience, or something with Ex-... Gah!
Well.This picture is the nicest and cutest EVER! :3 ((NOT MY PICTURE!!))

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment