Thursday 24 September 2009

No school...

We had no school today ^^ Reason: Movie-evening yesterday+school, so for some reason that fits.. Don't ask me about the school's logic.. But it has been a nice day :)
First reason: My boyfriend slept over at our house, and it was really nice to sit and talk to him while eating breakfast, when nobody else were home.
Second reason: He should get the second recommendation from our old teacher, so we can start our website-business :D
Third reason: We went to Chico's to eat, and the service was awesome! ^-^ Okay, it's always good, but today I think it was extra nice :) (it could have been because we were almost the only customers at 11am :P)
Fourth reason: We went to the movies to watch Slumdog Millionare. (Yes, I know it's pretty old, but for some reason they still play it.) It was really cute, although it was not so much drama.. I thought it was some mixture of romantic, drama and a small hint of action in it.. At least at the end. But I liked it, and that's the point. :)

So. Yesterday it was movie-evening (that actually sounds smarter in swedish, I think :S) in school, and we watched Confessions of a shopaholic and Män som hatar kvinnor. Both movies were really great, the first one funny and touching, the second one really creepy, even if it was awesome.

I don't like this sign:

No comments:

Post a Comment