Tuesday 15 September 2009

Exhausting :<

School will not heal a dead girl's scars, school will KILL. Um yes. I can't believe how ANYONE has EVER made it through gymnasium :( I really think it's impossible for me to do it.. Everyone says "Oh, it's just in the beginning, you'll learn." But what if I won't?! What if it's too impossible for me to learn the ways? I need to learn slowly and methodly. I can't rush with learning it's impossible.
I used to love history, but now I hate it. The teacher is impossible, she makes interesting things so boring I actually almost fell asleep once. I don't think I'll make it through the faketest on thursday:
1) I don't understand almost anything from the book, and I should write down the important things. It's physically impossible for me.
2) I don't have time to read tomorrow. First bandpractise and then dance. Okay, I could skip bandpractise, but I wasn't there last week (soccer) and I really think I should go. God darn it.
Sorry for being so pessimistic, but I really feel bad right now. In högstadiet I got stressed at the end of the year, but now we're not even through the first period, and I'm already stressed.
It sucks :/
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment