Tuesday 8 September 2009

Good morning

at 07:47 Finnish time! I woke up to put in my courses at school. I couldn't get into konst1 (art course nr1), but I'll take it next year.. I don't like art that much anyway (I SUCK at drawing >.<). But at least I have Music1 this year ;) I don't know much about it and I don't know what we'll do there, but it's music, so it has to have SOMETHING good in it :)
Period 2 is kind of hectic; Psychology, Geography, Swedish (modersmål), some kind of healthcare-thing and gym.
I don't know what I'm going to write in the studentexamen, but modersmål I'm sure of (since we HAVE to write it 8-)), and probably math.
Gah, it really stresses me right now, and I hate myself when I'm stressed. I just wished gymnasium was over and I wouldn't have to worry for anything else than WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?! *suck* :/
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment