Sunday 13 September 2009

6 days left..

to Nightwish in Hartwall Areena, along with Apocalyptica. I should be really motivated to everything right now, but I really feel like shit.. School is harder than ever, and I really feel bad, 'cause nothing's working for me.. I have singing lesson tomorrow, but if I know myself as good as I do, I'm going to fail, and she's going to think I'm an idiot.. That sucks.
So I'm really stressed, and I thought we were going to get massaged today, but nothing is opened, so we didn't go after all. I feel really stiff, and my singing teacher told me so last week, too :/
So except for the Nightwish-gig life doesn't feel that good right now.. It could change in some hours, today morning it was all right.
Listening to: Dead to the World - Nightwish
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment