Thursday 3 September 2009

Long time nothing written..

Sorry to everyone/no one? who reads this, I've just been so busy with school and everything, and it's really annoying. On top of that the Vista broke (did I already say that? :S) and since then my sister is on the laptop (which I mostly uses) :( It sucks, but I bear with it..
AH O__O It's Womens European Championship, and Finland is against England... and it's 3-2 to England ;___; AGAIN! Four years ago it was the exact same thing... Only in England! I was there to watch the game. GOD, please let them make a goal :(
oh! And I'm going to play with a one year younger team today :S They're in our serie, only in one higher than us, but they got something that we '93 borns can play in both teams ;o
It's the Fear - Within Temptation
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment