Sunday 20 September 2009

Nightwish

Yesterday I was on the last Dark Passion Play Nightwish gig ever.
It was amazing! I've never heard them play this good, and Anette sang wonderfully!
So it was perfect.. Except for some fans who think they have some right to go in front of us just because they slept over there. BIG DEAL. It's their problem if they do that. I spent 8h waiting, and I still got on the second row.. Gee. They don't have any privilegies even if they slept there. If they don't run inside, they don't get first. It's physically impossible. They think too much of themselves.
Another failure was the guy standing right in front of me. He was probably 30cm taller than me, I now he's been around Finland to almost every gig they've ever had, and still he has to be in front.. okay, it was the last gig, but still. I didn't see much, and it sucked. :<
And I wanted to give small presents to the whole Nightwish, but I didn't see them after the gig, so I couldn't that sucked even more :'/
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment