Tuesday 3 November 2009

Today..

I've been as close to ill as you can, without being ill.. Or at least it felt like that.. So I went to school anyway, and survived without anything bad happening.
After school I went to Itäkeskus (Östra Centrum/Itis) to see if Anttila had Arn: Riket Vid Vägens Slut. I searched for well a long time, and before I FINALLY found it I had found 2 (or actually 3, no wait 4!) movies I liked. I found Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Citizen Kane. Citizen Kane because everyone says it's a classic, and I haven't seen it, and Men in Tights, because I've looked for it about 2 years without finding it. (The two others were Orpokoti [That Spanish movie, I can't remember what it's name is not in Spanish nor in English] and some Scary Movie-y type movie, by the same who made Scary Movie) So at first I didn't find Arn at all, but after a long search I found it (btw, Tuntematon Sotilas var på "Uutuuksia" XD Den filmen är about 30 år gammal), right beside the first Arn movie :)
So everything fine. Except that I'm hungry, but can't eat, for some reason. I just want porridge, but I made that already, and it turned out pretty nasty-looking.. Just have to wait for mom to come home.. And who knows how long that'll take >__<

Strangelove - Northern Kings
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment