Saturday 7 November 2009

One thing and another.

¡Hola guapas!
I have nowadays THREE blogs! This one and two more for school, Mediatystnad and Dramabunden, where I'm going to write modersmål-things and drama-things :) I think it's great, so people get to write things.. :) We have to write two things and comment on three things. I wrote one thing today to Mediatystnad and commented on another. I think they all will think I'm a freak, but that doesn't matter.. I still like the blogs ^^

Oh, and the EMP-calatog came two days ago, and it's really sad to look into it, because it has SO DARN MANY things I want.. Why can't cool corsettes and things go on me? :<>

at 18:30 I'll have soccertraining, so see you then someday, I have to get ready.

Oh, and I had to change my name, because otherwise the others won't know who I am.. :o

//Leithinan

2 comments:

  1. jag har också tre stycken :) en svensk, en engelsk och en för klimatting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. få ja se den dä EMP katalogen? att kan du ta den ti skolan? om dit sku finnas nå kiva :)

    malin

    ReplyDelete