Friday 20 November 2009

Next week..

Provvecka. Testweek, call it what you want, the worst week in the whole period. I hate it. Everyone probably hates it! But still, it's necessary. And that sucks. Especially this period, when I have Psychology, Geography, Health and Swedish, or Mothertongue. Okay, the last one isn't that hard, but the three others. I have them right after each other, Tuesday Psychology, Wednesday Geography, Thursday Health. AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about them. Gah. I should be reading right now, but I thought I should do something funny at first. Uh, YAY complaining! ^^ -.-
Sorry.

Oh, and I got REALLY confused today, when I read Hufvudstadsbladet (HBL). They had a review of New Moon (you know >.<), and they said it was good and blahblah. AND. They gave it TWO STARS. OUT OF FIVE. What??? They praise it and give it two stars. Uh.. Even movies they say aren't that great they give at least three.. Weird :S Pretty funny.. But still weird.

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment