Sunday 9 August 2009

Today..

..I woke up at 11AM!!!! :O I NEVER wake up that late! Huh. :S
Alright.
At 2 I'm going to Blåbärslandet(Mustikkamaa) with my friend(s) :) Or some of my friends :S I don't know how many people are coming, exactly.. It's probably going to be fun anyway =)
So. What's on my mind today? I want to go to a concert :/ Next one will be in... 41 days! :( And I haven't seen a band live last years Ankkarock, and that's over a year!! :''/ This sucks! I wanted to go to Seinäjoki, but my parents didn't let me, and I want to go to Savonlinna, but all the tickets are since long sold out. And Sonata Arctica was yesterday in Kemi! :''/ Why do I miss all th good one's? .__. I really miss the feeling to be on a concert. *sigh* Life's a bitch, deal with it.
Link to Nightwishcountdown:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/nwcd/

No comments:

Post a Comment