Saturday 15 August 2009

Have I done something to deserve this?!

Really?! My boyfriend's (not named here) family (incl. him) is at one of my "friend's" summerhouses. Okay, there is another family there, and okay, they always have a kind of um.."grillparty" to uh.. "celebrate" the end of the summer and start of school.
But I really DO NOT LIKE THIS! She's like.. she's like.. SO godawfully annoying. I mean.. Everyone likes her, and adores her, and it really annoys me.
Okay, okay. I'm selfish. But I've seen what she does with boys. I mean: one of my friends used to be together with her, but she just hanged out with other boys, most of the time. And things she's done..
Plus, she also sings, and it's.. it's.. okay, she's awesome at it, but when everyone says it all the time. And plus that: I LOVE to sing. I don't really know if I'm good or sucks at it, but if I'm good (as some [VERY FEW] people says I am) it would REALLY be nice to hear it sometimes. Obviously I suck.
Sorry.
Hopefully no one reads this.
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment