Tuesday 18 August 2009

School.

School started today :) It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but my group isn't THAT great. But I might survive. ^^
Fortunately I find most of the places already, since I went to Lower Secondary School there (or something, I couldn't find Lågstadie from the dictionary :P). :)
We had a great time talking with one of my friends, who I haven't seen in about a year (I wouldn't have seen her in 3 years, but we're in the same dancegroup :) And we got nice calenders! ^^ They were seriously nice! :) .. Just too much advertising -.-'
Oh! And we have an agreement that I should become a singing chef :DD Dunno why, I just love to sing, and cooking is fun, too, I think. Or it depends on what you're making, but Home Economics used to be my favourite class in Secondary School :) Along with music, of course :P
Tomorrow I begin my day with Swedish, which we call modersmål (mothertongue, or something like that =)
Listening to:
Vinland Saga - Leaves' Eyes/
Bless the Child (Live) - Nightwish
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment