Friday 7 August 2009

I'm home again..

..I won the war? Um no.
Okay, actually, I got home yesterday. Why didn't I write something yesterday? I don't know, why don't I sing about it? (Inspiration: Nostalgia Critic: Tom&Jerry-review.)
Okay, the, um, "camp" was awesome! Really great people (mostly) and LOADS of fun! Okay I got ill at the end, but who cares? :) I couldn't even be at the last hours of last evening programme. :( That blowed rocks! (NC again). We had a lot of people who got some kind of stomache-flu, but once they threw up, they were all fine again. Fortunately!! Only I wasn't that fortunate. I still felt a little bit ill today, as I and my dad were out biking. We biked all the way from Puotila to Herttoniemi and back (~12km front and back) to visit my grandma who lives there. Then my boyfriend came over (he's at Assembly Summer '09 right now) :). So anyway. I had a lot of fun, and this day was mostly great. But I could only eat A HALF pizza, since my stomache felt weird ;___; That sucked.
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment