Tuesday 6 September 2011

Teh flu.

I'm ill :( Have a hard time breathing through the nose, so I look like a weirdo breathing through my mouth >.<' Also I should eat Burana C, I couldn't take it this morning, because I overslept. Seriously, I think I've been late for school about 3 times so far in upper secondary school.. One per year? :P Luckily the teacher is nice, so she didn't give me a hard time. And we wrote composition (about James Bond! :D), so actually it wasn't that big a deal.
And also, it was good I could take the car this morning, otherwise I would've gotten there even later. Unfortunately Frida teh sister needed it, so she came by and drove to her school. And it rained pretty good when I was on my way home..
Yes.
Song of teh day: Replica - Sonata Arctica.
//Leithinan

1 comment:

  1. Hey-ho!

    It's interesting to know about daily life of people who are away. I'd love visiting Finland, you know; Nordic places are utopic loves in my heart.

    Greets.

    PD/ GREAT song of Sonata. I Love it!

    ReplyDelete