Friday 28 May 2010

VLog

I'm sorry, changing to English again, but I really thought about making a VideoLog, but I don't know what to talk about.. It doesn't happen much in my life, and I'd just probably bore you all out :S
Where I first got the idea was when I watched Benzaies VLog "A Frog in Reno", which was really funny and great :) And then I wanted to make one myself, but as you know, I failed.. And of course, I hate my voice, so you who haven't heard my voice, you're so lucky! Can't believe my friends and family can bear it >.<
So anyway, I'd really want to hear your thoughts of this, I should probably ask more people to check this out and tell me their point of views..

Until then!
//Leithinan

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Why not? De kan vara roligt att testa i alla fall.

    ReplyDelete