Sunday 17 January 2010

Skiing :)

Today I was skiing with 4 of my friends.. In Talma, Sipoo. It wasn't that great, since it's small, but we made it fun, and so it turned out to be a great day!
There was a lot of people, but they, for some reason, stayed in the "main"-piste (backe/pist), so in our favourite there was very few people, and it was great! :D Allright, it was a short piste (argh, seriously, jag tror att jag skriver "punkt" här :P), but it was perfectly icy and steep :)
The bad thing was, that all they served at the place was pizza and hamburgers. And of course coffee and so on, so forth, but I really wanted some proper food. In the end I ate 2 hamburgers (I was HUNGRY!) and some french-fries and Fanta. Or then Jaffa, I'm not sure..
Oh, and I failed in the lift a few times, so whenever I got it right, I thought I "won" it, and now I'm the conqueror of the Lift in Talma! ^____^ 8D And so I learned a new talent! In Talma, there are only s.k. "knappliftar", and when I got to the top I didn't need to use my hands at all, I just spread my legs a little bit, and then it just let go. I know it isn't much, but I felt awesome when I discovered this :) I'm lame, yes >.<

Sahara (Live) - Nightwish
Elegy - Leaves' Eyes

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment