Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year!

Sorry, I haven't been much on the computer, so I haven't uploaded anything for a while. The christmas-celebration went well, I got a lot of nice things from my family and friends, and all of them were good. :)
The new year-celebration I spend at Cami's cottage in Inkoo (Ingå), about an hour drive from Helsinki. It was great and funny, even though we're all really "mean" to each other :P
The night between the 31st of December and the 1st of January we (okay, I didn't) shoot fireworks :D They were really beautiful and everything, and nothing went wrong. Okay, two were near ones, but nothing happened, so no problem :)
Tomorrow we're going to Malin's cottage in.. um. Helsinki :P It used to be in Sipoo (Östersundom, Sibbo), but that part of the city moved to Helsinki, so now it's here.. It's only about 20 minutes away, so it's nothing to worry about. :)
Happy new year! Hopefully it's better than last year..
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment