Saturday 5 December 2009

First "gig" by myself! :D

Today it was Arbis julkonsert and I got to sing by myself for the first time! :D Before I've only sang like together with Cami or Malin, somebody else or in a choir..Okay, this was only one song, but it was still amazing to sing alone.. Anyway, I thought my voice shook like crazy, but no one else seemed to have noticed that.. :S Mom, dad and my aunt was there to watch, and it was really nice :)
Before the show (or something) we went christmas+birthday-shopping with Fridas godmother :) I got a really cute tunika from KappAhl! ^^ It's really christmas-y, and I really like it! Should take a picture.. I wore it on the concert, and it felt great! Frida got this really nice dress from Halonen. It was originally 75.50€ (or something like that), but they had some kind of sale so it only cost 22.50€!! Wow!
Ghost Love Score (Live) - Nightwish (End of an Era)
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment