Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas-feelis (jag vet, jag vet!)

Pinch and a punch, first of the month! But now it's a special day, because it's the FIRST of DECEMBER!! Christmas is upon us!<3 :D Yay! We've already put up the stars and lights and it's really beautiful!
Today it was DARK, I tell you! At 12:00 it was like a summernight.. Not midsummer, but the rest. It was kind of creepy, but it was probably because it was raining a part of the day. Most of the day. Anyway.
Oh, and one more thing to celebrate! I had my last test today! :D It was modersmål (svenska) and.. uh.. I suck at it, for some reason :S I used to be good at it, but now I suck at it :< It sucks.
But otherwise it's great, nothing more to think about, except for swimmingcooper tomorrow D: and that's hell, I really suck at swimming, too >.< =/ But I might survive *head bob* x)
Oh, and the Vista hates me.
OH, and I should write something in Swedish for a change.. Or I should have a Swedish blogg, too :S
OHOH! And I'm reading Breaking Dawn again. >.< Jacob's part is the best.
//Leithinan

1 comment:

  1. Hela Breakin Dawn är sämst XD Och jag ska spela Pianolåten :DDD

    ReplyDelete