Thursday 4 February 2010

Happiness

I feel SO happy today! :D At first today it didn't really feel that good, but this evening became awesome! :) At first I found my camera, which has been lost for about two weeks, I was with my friends playing in the snow and rode the sledge (pulka, I know :S), then my friend and I played Guitar Hero III on X-box, which was really fun, we rocked! ^^ THEN, when I was about to go home she gave me yarn for my Hufflepuff-scarf, which I haven't been able to knit on for about 1 year! See, I haven't found the right yarn, it's too rare.. And when I came home dad gave me a new headset for the computer, since the old one has been broken for a long time, already. AND it has a microphone! I know, I have something with microphones, but they're just so cool :)
Thanks for the awesome day! :D

//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment