Sunday 26 July 2009

Oh Welcome to my blog :)

Hi, and welcome to my new blog. On my last one (which no-one've read :P) I only wrote in swedish, but I thought if people I know who can't speak swedish want to read about my daily life they should have the chance, too. And since my finnish isn't the best, (how I got an 8 in it, I do not know :) I go with English.
The title on this post is from Within Temptation's song Enter. In the beginning someone (probably Robert Westerholt) says: "Oh welcome to my home" and then there is a cool drumsolo. I like that beginning, it sounds so.. um.. I don't know, but it's still awesome :)
My life goes slowly by..
Or something.
okay, sorry :) But today we're going to the movies to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (from here on known as HBP). Hopefully it's better than OotP. No offence to anyone, but I think it was pretty bad. It was too much NOT the book. And that annoyed me.
But farewell for now, I say.
Namarië.
//Leithinan

No comments:

Post a Comment